Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Tweet Treats~Adam's PB cookies

So this weeks Thursday Tweet Treat will have to be photo-less for a few days, don't worry, I'll get it updated ASAP! Priorities people!! As I type this it is 11:30pm on a work-night, I have a cheese cake in the oven, a buttermilk apple spice cake preppin and a Saturday tailgate menu to plan and well, make! This Thursday's Tweet Treat recipe is comin atcha courtesy of my friend Adam.

3-ingredient, no flour, Peanut Butter Cookies~ These were incredibly easy and a great thing to make when you need your sweets fix, but don't have a ton of time of ingredients handy!

Thank you for sharing this with me via the Sweet Life Kitchen Facebook Fan page, ADAM!! Mucho Appreciated!!

Follow Sweet Life Kitchen on twitter @oursweetlife to check out this weeks Tweet Treat Recipe!


I also back his reccomendation to add some dark chocolate chips- YUMTASTIC!!

No comments: