Thursday, January 1, 2009

~HAPPY 2009~

Project Sweet Life Kitchen is in full swing- after a brief hiatus while Nate and I battled the flu over the holidays...I'm feeling MUCH better today, the first day of 2009 & I am spending gobs of time working on updates (while cheering for the Trojans in the Rose Bowl!!) WOO-HOO!!

Here are my very favorite dishes of 2008~

Appetizer~

~Mini Pulled Pork Sandwiches~


Dinner/Dinner Party~

~Homemade Lasagna~


Desert~

~Eggnog Brownie Bites~
Post coming soon...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

The Food Librarian said...

Happy New Year!! That's a great roundup of yummies! Looking forward to seeing what you'll make in 2009!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What a great round up of some of your tasty 2008 eats! Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year full of more delicious eats. I’m looking forward to future posts from Our Sweet Life in 2009!