Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pumpkin Ale Beer Brats




I love making beer brats when we're watching football. These were super yummy because we boiled them in Pumpkin Ale before grilling...Normally I don't ever poke holes in sausage before grilling, because it will let the juices OUT, in this case I was trying to get the yummy Pumpkin beer IN to the sausage so I poked each 2x with a fork.

I boiled one package (5 bratwursts) in 2 pumpkin ale beers for about 7 minutes, then cook on the grill for about 10 minutes.

We ate them on toasted buns with grilled sweet onion, jalapeno jack cheese and some spicy brown mustard.

They were a perfect game watchin meal and went well with the pumpkin cheesecake bars I made for desert!

1 comment:

DiLina said...

Just cooked these and they were delicious! For most recipeshow long to boil brats.