Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm "IT"~




So, I have been "tagged" by KADYSUU!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

I hope I do this right; here are 8 facts about me~

1. The things I love most are Nate, my family, Leela, camping, cooking and any kind of VACATION

2. The farthest from home I've ever been was to visit my brother & sister in Europe a few years ago we went to London & Paris and I had an amazing time!

3. My signature cocktail is Kettel One w/ soda water and a lime

4. I'm a major morning person, I have never in my life used an alarm clock (even in high school or when I travel for business to various time zones) and usually go to bed early (before 11)

5. I love food! Mostly Italian, Japaneese, mexican & home cookin' I've never been to a food festival but really want to go- we were in Sonoma last weekend and are bummed it wasn't this weekend or we'd have gone to the Garlic Fest in Gilroy

6. If I could live anywhere in the world it'd be Hunting Beach CA

7. My favorite hobbies are fishing, reading, planning parties or vacations, cooking & baking

8. The stuff I want to learn to do next; KNITTING!!, Photoshop, salsa dancing

Here are the blogs that I am tagging; if you've already been tagged or if this makes your skin crawl, skip it! I liked it because I've been wanting to post that photo of the flowers I got at Trader Joes last week...

A Taste of Tina~ as soon as the new PC comes!
Picture Perfect
Life in the Sunshine State
Just One Day
secretlyeloped
Organized Chaos

I know I am breaking the rules only tagging 6 others..but I am pretty new to the world o'blogging so these are all girls from the Nest's HI board which until this blog was as involved in the computer as I've ever been!!
PS- if someone can let me know how I turn the list of blogs into acutal LINKS (can you believe I can't do that!?!) then I'll get on it ASAP- thanks!!

2 comments:

a real librarian said...

Looks great, Beth!!! WOOHOO!!!

Deborah said...

I just found your blog - welcome to the blogging world!!

I, too, am the owner of a weenie dog - he is almost 1 1/2.