Friday, September 5, 2008

Snickers Brownie Bites



This portable, party-perfect desert was my way to share my My SnickerBrownies with a party! Tailgating season is in full swing and these are an AWESOME treat to bring along to the game! They go well with the little mini pulled pork sammies, or bring along some wings (another can't miss). My recipe for FABULOUS GINGER WINGS.



Makes about 36 brownie bites

What you'll need:
Mini Muffin tin

1 batch o' brownies
I use My Brownie Recipe
or you can totally buy a box o' brownies, it should yield the same and will save you a bit of time if you're in a rush.

1 bag mini (not fun size(which is a rectangle),but the little mini square Snickerbites.



Grease the mini muffin tin and preheat the oven to 350. Cut 18 snicker mini's in half diagonally. Mix up the brownie batter, and spoon the batter into the muffin tin filling the cups about 3/4 full, add a mini snicker half and press in lightly. Bake for about 30 mintues or until toothpick comes out clean (minus the snickery goo).
Let cool in the tin about 5-7 minutes, then remove bites and let cool completely on a wire rack or on wax paper.


6 comments:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

oh my word! these look so amazing! I want to eat it right off the screen! I will definitely be making these! These are perfect for a party. Thanks for sharing.

Carrie said...

Wow those look yummy, I needed a dessert for today, I have found it :)

Meg said...

These would be perfect for the next office potluck. Thanks for sharing!

McKenzie said...

Yum - great idea for a tailgate party! When I was a kid, my mom made brownies in muffin tins with a peanut butter cup inside - thanks for sharing the Snickers idea!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Wow... your pics are amazing. It looks like a fabulous recipe and I hope to try it shortly after halloween (when I can snag some snickers on clearance!)

Julie said...

Looking at those makes me a little weak in the knees, obviously my blood sugar is low and I need one of those. Looks great!