Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back in the Kitchen~

My blog is officially TWO YEARS OLD!! I can barley believe it!! While I have definitely been away from this fantabulous webpage quite a bit, and sometimes (like recently) for months at a time, this space of mine is always on my mind.
I've still been cooking away, baking a little less and will begin updating from where I left off in February...NOW. Life is still certainly very sweet around here and with a beautiful 2-year wedding anniversary celebrated, a 1-year anniversary of our family growing with Arthur joining the bunch, and so many activities~ SEE BELOW~ Ya know, like a BeerFest, a WineFest, Medieval Times, lots of snow(boarding for Nate/Skiing for me), some them parties, dinner parties (more to come on that!)and still working & sleeping from time to time. It's been hard for me to hunker down and keep the Sweet Life Kitchen current with the real-life sweet life!

So welcome back to the internet, kitchen....off we go!

3 comments:

Rose said...

I was JUST thinking about you and wondering when the HELL you were gonna update this ;) Hooooray!

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

I know, I am a crazy woman....getting back up on it though!! Back in the beautiful business of BLOGGIN, BABY!!!
We do need to coordinate a cross-blog adventure soon too!! xo

ashley said...

welcome back, can't wait to see what you cook up in the kitchen!