Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sunset in Culver City



Ahhh, almost the WEEKEND! This was my first week since the wedding that I got it together and made a menu on Sunday and made dinner every night~ which felt great!!
Here is what we had:
Sunday: Grilled Chicken breast, corn on the cob & Black beans
Monday: spinach salad with grilled chicken, grilled corn, green onion,tomato & avocado
Tuesday: Scallops seared with garlic & lemon, Almond Pilaf & steamed artichoke
Wednesday: Turkey Meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes & steamed broccoli w/ caprese salad starter ;)
Thursday: Turkey meatloaf sandwiches with caprese salad
Friday Nate has a bachelor party & I'm on my own so we'll see...
My new goal is to get it MORE together and start adding photos and recipes to these posts, for now here is a pic of the sun going down on a long week here in Culver City. Nothing too stunning, but nothing's better than home.

No comments: